Friday, February 15, 2013

How it all began



 







I was raised in Peru and now live in the US.
Living in a country with such a rich culture is where it all began.
I had this desire for travel and adventure since I was very little, and once I set foot on my first mystical trip, I started to feel the connection between the harmony in nature and the art within. That is when I decided to manifest nature in my work.
I communicate my art through oil & acrylic paintings, drawings in pencil or rapidograph, and in 2003 I took the step to take it digital as I achieved my career as a Graphic Designer.

Now my work is a mix of handmade and mixed media, with a combination of vibrant colors, organic shapes and of course elements of nature, which are my number one inspiration.

In all my work, you can see some aspects and details of natural elements, whether it is a river in an abstract form or a tree, or rain, the sun and so on.

"My greatest inspiration is nature and its spiritual and magical world within it. Being in complete harmony with myself allows me to listen to my inner soul, this is where true art comes from, and it's a vast and infinite field of creativity and love in all its expressions."

Pom Graphic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment